Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 18 - Petra

Whichever way I think of it, I fail to find the right words to describe what I have seen today. The words stupendous, marvelous etc will short fall of The Petra Experience. This is one place which is a must see, and its only 1400km away from Kuwait and 550km from Lebanon. I stood in awe today facing the this beautiful city carved in the mountain. Unfortunately since time is not on our side we had to rush the sightseeing process, it would take at least 2 days to cover the area, which I am planning to do in the future. I will not bore you with any details I will let you enjoy the pictures of this wonder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We used to ride camels into Wadi Rum and camp there - there were no hotels in Petra, and it was wild and silent.

I am going to hate for your wonderful trip to end!